Build Sustainability Momentum in Your Organization
Expand your capacity to develop sustainability initiatives that save money, reduce risk, increase engagement, satisfy customers, and improve your brand.
Learn how in REV’s Business Sustainability Workshop
REV has helped over 400 organizations create and enhance Sustainability Action Plans through our Flagship 6-month Sustainability Circle® program.
We are now also offering an actionable half-day workshop that will give you:
- Methods to identify untapped areas of opportunity in energy, waste, water, and more to build sustainability momentum in your organization.
- Information on emerging trends and issues in sustainability.
- Fresh ideas and insights from other companies like yours implementing in sustainability.
- Tools to engage others in your organization including visual resources and worksheets.
What to expect
- Leading expert speakers in sustainability for business value
- Short videos & case studies illustrating the bottom- and top-line ROI of sustainability
- Interactive group exercises and discussions including individual Sustainability Journey Mapping
- A preview of additional resources and services improve sustainability results
What you will bring back to your company
- Visual tools and means to better engage internal teams and assess opportunities
- The ability to articulate Sustainable Value to compel leadership and staff
- Examples of sustainability initiatives from other companies
- Access to a FREE individual one-hour session with a REV coach
Pre-Register today for early-bird pricing and details!
Who should attend?
- Sustainability and Green teams
- Executive teams
- Operations & Facilities
- Human Resources
This program is designed for organizations with over 100 employees in manufacturing, technology, hospitality, healthcare, sports & entertainment, and business services, as well as schools, municipalities, and institutions.
We highly recommend sending people from a variety of areas in your organization to maximize the benefit across departments. Group pricing discounts are available.
Learn more about REV in this brief video
Locations, Dates, & Pricing
REV Business Sustainability Workshops are planned for San Francisco and Los Angeles in November 2016, and in Silicon Valley and Long Beach/Orange County in early 2017.
Cost for this half-day workshop is $595.
Register now to receive more information on locations and dates when finalized, and to secure your early-bird pricing of $395 or even better discounts if multiple people from your organization attend. Early-bird pricing ends 4 weeks prior to event date.
“Why wouldn’t you want to decrease waste and reduce costs? Take any problem that you have within your company and sustainability can help give you the tools to resolve it. ”
Daniel Alvarez, Facilities Manger, Pixar Animation Studios