Join REV and other Silicon Valley organizations to get more out of your sustainability action plan.
A REV Sustainability Circle® is a comprehensive 6-month peer-learning program that empowers you to improve the way you do business by helping embed sustainable practices across your organization. The outcome is an action- and results-driven customized Sustainability Action Plan that makes the business case for implementing both large and small-scale initiatives.
By participating in a Sustainability Circle, you will gain the knowledge, insights, confidence, connections, and results that inspire employee engagement and move your sustainability plan and business forward.
A REV SUSTAINABILITY CIRCLE® WILL HELP YOU ACCELERATE YOUR IMPACT
Our coaches will help you develop a 5-Year Sustainability Action Plan unique to your organization.
Participating organizations average over $300,000 in projected savings per year.
You’ll not only save energy, water, waste, and money – you’ll create an employee engagement strategy for lasting impact.
See if you quality for significant discount on fees subsidized by PG&E.
Discover what other Silicon Valley businesses are doing about sustainability.
Contact us to learn about the next REV Sustainability Circle® in Silicon Valley.
“The REV Sustainability Circle brought together professionals from some key local governments and companies—and the results really were, within six months, a lot of learning from one another, and an overall increased understanding of what comprehensive sustainability planning looks like, what options are on the market, and how much we can advance when we share knowledge and work together.”
Trina Ostrander, Associate Director, Public Policy and Communications, Bayer
Sustainability Circles® Curriculum
- Business Case for Sustainability
- Sustainability Value & Strategy
- Green Practices: Transportation & Travel
- Responsible Procurement/Supply Chain
- Sustainability Marketing & Communications
- Sustainability Metrics & Reporting
- Utility Programs & Incentives for Environmental Performance
Social and Natural Environment
- Gaining Management Buy-In
- Action Plan
- Green Teams
- Employee & Stakeholder Engagement
- Building the Innovation Culture
- Customer Engagement
- Watershed, Water & Wastewater
- Eco-system Services
- Climate Change & the Business Interface
ENERGY & THE BUILT ENVIRONMENT
- Integrated Systems Design for Buildings
- Office Measures [Plug Loads, Computer Equip., Green Cleaning, Paperless Office]
- Waste Reduction
- Renewable Energy Options