WE CAN HELP YOU LAUNCH OR IMPROVE YOUR SUSTAINABILITY ACTION PLAN SO IT GETS IMPACTFUL RESULTS
HEAR WHAT OUR PARTICIPANTS SAY
A REV Sustainability Circle is a comprehensive peer-learning program that empowers you to improve the way you do business by helping embed sustainable practices across your organization. Over the course of the program, we cover sustainability topics including behavior change, energy efficiency, lighting, HVAC, water use, waste reduction & recycling, carbon reduction, and metrics. The outcome is an action- and results-driven customized Sustainability Action Plan that makes the business case for implementing both large and small-scale initiatives.
By participating in a Sustainability Circle, you will gain the knowledge, insights, confidence, connections and results that inspire employee engagement and lead to competitive advantage.
A REV SUSTAINABILITY CIRCLE® WILL HELP YOU ACCELERATE YOUR IMPACT
Our coaches will help you develop a Sustainability Action Plan unique to your organization.
Participating organizations average over $300,000 in projected savings per year.
You’ll not only save energy, water, waste, and money – you’ll create an employee engagement strategy for lasting impact.
You may be eligible for a significant discount on fees subsidized by CA energy companies.
OUR FREE 30-MINUTE SESSION IS THE FIRST STEP. THERE’S NO OBLIGATION.
“The Sustainability Circle is an excellent way to initiate and implement both short and long term sustainability concepts into your organization’s operation.”
Tyler Slaughter, Fisher Manufacturing
“Building our Sustainability Plan got everyone on the same page. It allowed us to take a step back from what we were doing and look at the bigger picture, to determine how we could make progress on existing efforts.”
Brendan Reed, Environmental Resource Manager, City of Chula Vista
Sustainability Circles® Curriculum
- Business Case for Sustainability
- Sustainability Value & Strategy
- Green Practices: Transportation & Travel
- Responsible Procurement/Supply Chain
- Sustainability Marketing & Communications
- Sustainability Metrics & Reporting
- Utility Programs & Incentives for Environmental Performance
Social and Natural Environment
- Gaining Management Buy-In
- Action Plan
- Green Teams
- Employee & Stakeholder Engagement
- Building the Innovation Culture
- Customer Engagement
- Watershed, Water & Wastewater
- Eco-system Services
- Climate Change & the Business Interface
ENERGY & THE BUILT ENVIRONMENT
- Integrated Systems Design for Buildings
- Office Measures [Plug Loads, Computer Equip., Green Cleaning, Paperless Office]
- Waste Reduction
- Renewable Energy Options