Spread the word about REV and help us reach our goal of helping 200 California companies reduce their carbon emissions in 2016!
Who qualifies as an eligible referral?
- Senior level decision-maker with budget authority, genuinely interested in sustainability
- Company size of over 100 employees on site
- Located in the following California regions: San Francisco Bay Area, including Silicon Valley, Marin/Sonoma and the East Bay; Los Angeles area; Orange County; Riverside; and San Diego.
For examples of typical Sustainability Circle participating organizations, check out our Customer page.
Refer us to a decision maker at a company interested in a REV Sustainability Circle® and you will receive a $25 Amazon Gift Card. If they join a Sustainability Circle we’ll send you $500!
It’s easy. Just fill out the form below with your information and click the Refer a Friend button. We’ll send you an email which you can customize and send to your colleague as an introduction. Once they contact us and we confirm their eligibility and set up a meeting, we’ll send you a $25 Amazon gift certificate via email. If their company joins a Sustainability Circle, we’ll send you $500.
By helping us meet our goal, you will be helping to reduce CO2 emissions by 200,000 tons, while also helping California organizations become more resilient and prosperous.
“The REV Sustainability Circle brought together professionals from some key local governments and companies—and the results really were, within six months, a lot of learning from one another, and an overall increased understanding of what comprehensive sustainability planning looks like, what options are on the market, and how much we can advance when we share knowledge and work together.”
Trina Ostrander, Associate Director, Public Policy and Communications, Bayer
Sustainability Circles® Curriculum
- Business Case for Sustainability
- Sustainability Value & Strategy
- Green Practices: Transportation & Travel
- Responsible Procurement/Supply Chain
- Sustainability Marketing & Communications
- Sustainability Metrics & Reporting
- Utility Programs & Incentives for Environmental Performance
Social and Natural Environment
- Gaining Management Buy-In
- Action Plan
- Green Teams
- Employee & Stakeholder Engagement
- Building the Innovation Culture
- Customer Engagement
- Watershed, Water & Wastewater
- Eco-system Services
- Climate Change & the Business Interface
ENERGY & THE BUILT ENVIRONMENT
- Integrated Systems Design for Buildings
- Office Measures [Plug Loads, Computer Equip., Green Cleaning, Paperless Office]
- Waste Reduction
- Renewable Energy Options