Thank you for your interest in the SDG&E Small Business Sustainability Circle®.
SDG&E is committed to helping its business customers thrive and to building a more sustainable San Diego which is why you may have the unique opportunity to participate in this program at no charge.
Sessions will take place at a comfortable and convenient location in Chula Vista. This program begins in fall 2016. Specific session dates will be chosen to best accommodate participants’ schedules.
We can only take the first 18 businesses in South Bay San Diego who sign up, so apply today!
Please note: To qualify, your business must be located in the SDG&E territory and have between 10-100 employees.
In this special four-month version of a Sustainability Circle you’ll get:
- Insights and ideas from other businesses like yours during a series of four monthly workshops
- Answers to questions like:
- How can my business use less energy, water and produce less waste?
- What are other businesses in San Diego doing to reduce their footprint?
- How can I engage my employees and customers in my “green” plans?
- Guidance and tools to develop your own sustainability action plan with a list of activities to lower costs and help your business thrive.
See how Best Western Plus Grosvenor Hotel took advantage of the Sustainability Circle.
“The Sustainability Circle is an excellent way to initiate and implement both short and long term sustainability concepts into your organization’s operation.”
Tyler Slaughter, Fisher Manufacturing