Northern California Sustainability Circles
REV is now offering its highly regarded Sustainability Circle program for organizations in San Francisco Bay Area.
Sustainability Circles are an affordable, proven, action-oriented program for organizations interested in embedding sustainable business practices into their operations. Results include improved energy and resource efficiency, improved profits and increased competitive edge.
Through a partnership with Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E), your investment is only $3,750 (for the entire six-month program for two people at your company!)
How the Program Works
- Six monthly all-day meetings attended by two company representatives
- Pre-Circle 1-on-1 coaching
- Between meeting coaching with REV coach
- Build/enhance your Sustainability Team
- Develop your customized Sustainability Action Plan
- Improve your energy and resource efficiency
- Increase productivity and profitability
- Reduce risk and improve workplace safety
- Engage employees and attract better talent
- Build brand leadership by aligning yourself with the latest trends in sustainable innovation
Where the Program is Held
- We have a Sustainability Circle Kick-Off Dinner at a local, sustainable restaurant close to the start date of the program.
- Most sessions are held at Sustainability Circle Members’ locations.
Through our partnerships, your investment is extremely affordable. Please contact us for updated pricing.
Sustainability Circles are filling up fast.
Apply by May 22, 2014 to ensure your spot!
Interested in a Sustainability Circle?
Choose an option below for connecting with us to discuss the ways a Sustainability Circle can enhance the efficiency, profitability, and social impact of your business. We’d love to answer any questions you may have and discuss the ways Sustainability Circles could be a great match for your company. Let’s talk today!
- CALL US now @ (415) 484-9044
- BOOK A MEETING or a phone call with us (click here)
- SEND US A MESSAGE in the contact form below