Los Angeles Metropolitan Area Sustainability Circles
REV is now offering its highly regarded Sustainability Circle program for organizations in the Los Angeles Metro area.
REV Sustainability Circles are an affordable, proven, action-oriented program for organizations interested in embedding sustainable business practices into their operations. Results include improved energy and resource efficiency, improved profits and increased competitive edge.
Through our partnership with your utility provider, REV is now offering this high-impact program to Los Angeles area businesses at a greatly reduced cost to you.
How the Program Works
- Six monthly all-day meetings attended by two company representatives
- Pre-Circle 1-on-1 coaching
- Between meeting coaching with REV coach
- Build/enhance your Sustainability Team
- Develop your customized Sustainability Action Plan
- Improve your energy and resource efficiency
- Increase productivity and profitability
- Reduce risk and improve workplace safety
- Engage employees and attract better talent
- Build brand leadership by aligning yourself with the latest trends in sustainable innovation
Where the Program is Held
- We have a Sustainability Circle Kick-Off Dinner at a local, sustainable restaurant close to the start date of the program.
- Most sessions are held at Sustainability Circle Members’ locations. One session will be held at Southern California Gas Company’s (SoCalGas®) Energy Resource Center.
Through a partnership with Southern California Gas Company, your investment is only $1875 (for the entire six-month program for two people at your company!)
Sustainability Circles are filling up fast.
Apply Soon to ensure your spot!
Interested in a Sustainability Circle?
Choose an option below for connecting with us to discuss the ways a Sustainability Circle can enhance the efficiency, profitability, and social impact of your business. We’d love to answer any questions you may have and discuss the ways Sustainability Circles could be a great match for your company. Let’s talk today!
- CALL US now @ (415) 484-9044
- BOOK A MEETING or a phone call with us (click here)
- SEND US A MESSAGE in the contact form below
The Sustainability Circle Program is funded by California utility customers and administered by Southern California Gas Company (SoCalGas®) under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission, through a contract awarded to REV. California customers who choose to participate in this program are not obligated to purchase any additional services offered by the contractor. The trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
Utility Disclaimer: Reference herein to any specific information regarding Southern California Gas Company (SoCalGas®) or any commercial products or services by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise, does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation or favoring by SoCalGas. SoCalGas will not be held liable in connection with any of REV’ activities. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, SoCalGas does not represent or warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from this website other than the information contained on SoCalGas’ website.