Marshalltown, Iowa Sustainability Circles
REV, in partnership with Alliant Energy, is now offering its highly regarded Sustainability Circle program for businesses in Iowa.
Sustainability Circles are a proven, action-oriented program for small to mid-sized businesses and divisions of major corporations interested in embedding sustainable business practices into their operations in order to improve their financial well-being. Results include improved energy and resource efficiency, improved profits and increased competitive edge.
In partnership with Alliant Energy, we are now offering this high-impact program to selected Iowa businesses in the Alliant Energy service area subsidized at a 50% discount.
How the Program Works
- Six monthly all-day meetings attended by two company representatives
- Pre-Circle 1-on-1 coaching
- Between meeting coaching with REV coach
- Build/enhance your Sustainability Team
- Develop your customized Sustainability Action Plan
Who Should Attend
- CEOs, Business Owners
- Heads of Operations
- Human Resources Leaders
- Facilities Leaders
- Finance Leaders
Where the Program is Held
- We have a Sustainability Circle Kick-Off Dinner at a local restaurant close to the start date of the program
- Most sessions are held at Sustainability Circle Members’ locations.
Full program cost: $7,500
- Your investment: $3,750 (for the entire six-month program for two people at your company!)
We’d love to answer any questions you may have and discuss the ways Sustainability Circles could be a great match for your company. Let’s talk today!