In general, Californians have fallen far short of meeting Gov. Jerry Brown’s January call for a 20% cut in water use. But the news isn’t all bad. Today July 25th, Colorado River Day — celebrating the day the river was officially renamed from the “Grand” to the “Colorado” — we highlight the role businesses are playing in water conservation and in protecting the Colorado River.
Page 1 of 11
Recent Blog Posts
- How Your Business Can Make a Sustainable Difference During the Holidays (and Beyond)
- Don’t Ask Me What I Do. Ask Me Why. It’s About Sustainable Value.
- The ABCs of Climate Resilience: Assessing Climate Risk
- Weighing the Benefits of Behavior Change
- So what’s the big deal with storytelling in sustainability?
Read: Roadmap for Sustainability Engagement
Find out how to engage your business community in Sustainability Today!