For many years, I have had to opportunity to work with school districts on a variety of waste reduction and recycling projects. Together, we have calculated the cost of purchasing recycled-content paper, figured out cost saving by using a chipper to process tree trimmings and how to set up classroom and cafeteria recycling/food scrap collection programs. School districts are creative and innovative institutions but can also implement projects that create unintended consequences.
Page 1 of 11
Recent Blog Posts
- How Your Business Can Make a Sustainable Difference During the Holidays (and Beyond)
- Don’t Ask Me What I Do. Ask Me Why. It’s About Sustainable Value.
- The ABCs of Climate Resilience: Assessing Climate Risk
- Weighing the Benefits of Behavior Change
- So what’s the big deal with storytelling in sustainability?
Read: Roadmap for Sustainability Engagement
Find out how to engage your business community in Sustainability Today!