When most businesses or individuals talk about the drought in California, the focus is primarily on direct water conservation. Often what we may fail to appreciate is the complex relationship between water and the many other aspects of what we associate with sustainability, including energy, waste, and environmental and social well-being. When we consider how to respond to the severe water cutbacks recently mandated in California, we need to recognize that a more holistic approach to sustainability, beyond simple “water conservation,” will have a much more profound impact on the drought, immediately and into the future.
Page 1 of 11
Recent Blog Posts
- How Your Business Can Make a Sustainable Difference During the Holidays (and Beyond)
- Don’t Ask Me What I Do. Ask Me Why. It’s About Sustainable Value.
- The ABCs of Climate Resilience: Assessing Climate Risk
- Weighing the Benefits of Behavior Change
- So what’s the big deal with storytelling in sustainability?
Read: Roadmap for Sustainability Engagement
Find out how to engage your business community in Sustainability Today!