SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. — April 21, 2016 — The Institute for Local Government (ILG) and REV are pleased to announce their new partnership, under the Institute’s Partner Program. This public-private partnership aims to help California municipalities become more sustainable and help the businesses and organizations within their communities accelerate sustainability impact.
Page 1 of 11
Recent Blog Posts
- How Your Business Can Make a Sustainable Difference During the Holidays (and Beyond)
- Don’t Ask Me What I Do. Ask Me Why. It’s About Sustainable Value.
- The ABCs of Climate Resilience: Assessing Climate Risk
- Weighing the Benefits of Behavior Change
- So what’s the big deal with storytelling in sustainability?
Read: Roadmap for Sustainability Engagement
Find out how to engage your business community in Sustainability Today!