In 2014, the Santa Ana Unified School District joined a REV Sustainability Circle along with eight other Southern California school districts. Over a year later, Santa Ana USD is a shining example of sustainability leadership. As a result of their participation in the SoCal WaterSmart Turf Removal Program, the District is saving millions of gallons of water and just received a hefty $340,000 rebate check! Dale McCurry, Energy Manager for Santa Ana Unified School District their participation in the program and its benefits to the District and the community.
Page 1 of 11
Recent Blog Posts
- How Your Business Can Make a Sustainable Difference During the Holidays (and Beyond)
- Don’t Ask Me What I Do. Ask Me Why. It’s About Sustainable Value.
- The ABCs of Climate Resilience: Assessing Climate Risk
- Weighing the Benefits of Behavior Change
- So what’s the big deal with storytelling in sustainability?
Read: Roadmap for Sustainability Engagement
Find out how to engage your business community in Sustainability Today!