When the City of Emeryville was developing our Sustainability Action Plan, one of the major issues we looked into was the climate resilience of the city street trees. The idea was spurred by Ruth Akins, one of the City Council members, who was interested in whether specific tree species were better at sequestering carbon than others.
Page 1 of 11
Recent Blog Posts
- How Your Business Can Make a Sustainable Difference During the Holidays (and Beyond)
- Don’t Ask Me What I Do. Ask Me Why. It’s About Sustainable Value.
- The ABCs of Climate Resilience: Assessing Climate Risk
- Weighing the Benefits of Behavior Change
- So what’s the big deal with storytelling in sustainability?
Read: Roadmap for Sustainability Engagement
Find out how to engage your business community in Sustainability Today!