Climate change will be receiving a lot of media coverage over the next few weeks as 150 Heads of State meet in Paris at COP21 (the 2015 Paris Climate Conference). You may be surprised to discover however, that if you Google “COP21,” the first two likely search results are not for the webpage for this global UN event with its expected 50,000 participants, but rather for the Sustainable Innovation Forum 2015, a business-related side-event of COP21.
Page 1 of 11
Recent Blog Posts
- How Your Business Can Make a Sustainable Difference During the Holidays (and Beyond)
- Don’t Ask Me What I Do. Ask Me Why. It’s About Sustainable Value.
- The ABCs of Climate Resilience: Assessing Climate Risk
- Weighing the Benefits of Behavior Change
- So what’s the big deal with storytelling in sustainability?
Read: Roadmap for Sustainability Engagement
Find out how to engage your business community in Sustainability Today!