Bill Hewlett, co-founder of Hewlett-Packard, once said, “You cannot manage what you cannot measure; and what gets measured gets done.” Hewlett’s words resonate when thinking about embedding sustainability into your organization. Here’s how Bill’s famous mantra applies to sustainability. The result: measuring progress through clearly defined metrics demonstrates impact, effectiveness and value.
Page 1 of 11
Recent Blog Posts
- How Your Business Can Make a Sustainable Difference During the Holidays (and Beyond)
- Don’t Ask Me What I Do. Ask Me Why. It’s About Sustainable Value.
- The ABCs of Climate Resilience: Assessing Climate Risk
- Weighing the Benefits of Behavior Change
- So what’s the big deal with storytelling in sustainability?
Read: Roadmap for Sustainability Engagement
Find out how to engage your business community in Sustainability Today!