In 2014, Mission Federal Credit Union staff Lisa Chappell, VP Purchasing & Facilities, and Lauren Francis, Facilities Management Assistant, participated in a TMS San Diego Sustainability Circle, presenting their Sustainability Action Plan to fellow Circle participants in October. Since then, with the support of the Mission Fed Green Team, they’ve launched a number of initiatives with a strong focus on employee engagement. In this article, Lisa and Lauren share their insights and examples of Mission Fed’s sustainability efforts and successes.
Page 1 of 11
Recent Blog Posts
- How Your Business Can Make a Sustainable Difference During the Holidays (and Beyond)
- Don’t Ask Me What I Do. Ask Me Why. It’s About Sustainable Value.
- The ABCs of Climate Resilience: Assessing Climate Risk
- Weighing the Benefits of Behavior Change
- So what’s the big deal with storytelling in sustainability?
Read: Roadmap for Sustainability Engagement
Find out how to engage your business community in Sustainability Today!