In November, 2013, seven San Diego-area companies embarked on a six-month journey of sustainability learning, interaction and idea generation. Together, these seven participants generated 176 sustainability initiatives or an average of 25 per company and a combined total of $3.5 million in projected annual savings. Here’s a look at what four of the participants have achieved toward these goals.
Page 1 of 11
Recent Blog Posts
- How Your Business Can Make a Sustainable Difference During the Holidays (and Beyond)
- Don’t Ask Me What I Do. Ask Me Why. It’s About Sustainable Value.
- The ABCs of Climate Resilience: Assessing Climate Risk
- Weighing the Benefits of Behavior Change
- So what’s the big deal with storytelling in sustainability?
Read: Roadmap for Sustainability Engagement
Find out how to engage your business community in Sustainability Today!