OUR SIMPLE SUSTAINABILITY INITIATIVES COULD SAVE YOU THOUSANDS
REV empowers businesses to make positive change in the world and their bottom line. Experience ROI by embedding sustainable practices into your organization. Save money and improve profitability.
Average Projected Savings per Participant
REV Sustainability Circles® are a results-oriented, highly interactive peer-learning community experience for ten participating organizations. Over the course of the program, we cover sustainability topics, including behavior change, energy efficiency, lighting, HVAC, water use, waste reduction & recycling, carbon reduction, and metrics.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOUR BUSINESS?
- “My energy and resource costs are going up and there’s no end in sight.”
- “We need to stand out from our competitors and lead in our industry.”
- “If our employees were engaged, we could be more effective in reducing waste and improving profits.”
Our free webinar is the first step:
REV webinars take place every Wednesday from Noon to 12:30pm Pacific Time.
We’ll walk you through the basics of the Sustainability Circle® program, share case study highlights of past Circle participants’ experience, and answer any questions you have.
Success Story: Hunter Industries
“I was pretty impressed with the concept that in six months we’d end up with a tangible sustainability action plan. And it’s possible, we did it!”
– Jeremy Handler, Corporate Social Responsibility Manager
Success Story: Metropolitan Golf Links
“The Circles have taught me how to better make the business case for sustainability practices in our company. I am much more prepared to get management buy-in on these energy saving projects that make so much sense.”
– Gary Ingram, Director of Agronomy
SOME OF OUR CIRCLE PARTICIPANTS
Sustainability Circles® Curriculum
Social and Natural Environment
- Gaining Management Buy-In
- Action Plan
- Green Teams
- Employee & Stakeholder Engagement
- Building the Innovation Culture
- Customer Engagement
- Watershed, Water & Wastewater
- Eco-system Services
- Climate Change & the Business Interface