Thank you for your interest in the SDG&E Small Business Sustainability Circle®.
The SDG&E Small Business Circles have launched so we’re no longer accepting applications for this program. You may however still apply to join a REV Sustainability Circle® or REV’s half-day Business Sustainability Workshop.
To enroll in a 6-month Sustainability Circle, please fill out the form on the right.
If you’d like to sign up for one of our half-day workshops, please visit this page for more information and to register.
For any other inquiries, we invite you to contact [email protected] for more information.
In REV’s Sustainability Circle program you’ll get:
- Insights and ideas from other businesses like yours during a series of six monthly workshops
- Answers to questions like:
- How can my business use less energy, water and produce less waste?
- What are other businesses in San Diego doing to reduce their footprint?
- How can I engage my employees and customers in my “green” plans?
- Guidance and tools to develop your own 5-year sustainability action plan with a list of activities to lower costs and help your business thrive.
See how Best Western Plus Grosvenor Hotel took advantage of the Sustainability Circle.
“The Sustainability Circle is an excellent way to initiate and implement both short and long term sustainability concepts into your organization’s operation.”
Tyler Slaughter, Fisher Manufacturing