The California Plug Load Research Center (CalPlug) hosted its seventh semiannual workshop on energy-efficient plug loads on May 12 at Calit2. REV’s Victoria Mouroulis presented along with representatives from the Consumer Electronic Association, Southern California Edison, California Energy Commission, Intel, Hewlett-Packard, Natural Resources Defense Council, Electric Power Research Institute, Dhaani Systems, and Phoenix Energy Technologies.
Page 1 of 11
Recent Blog Posts
- How Your Business Can Make a Sustainable Difference During the Holidays (and Beyond)
- Don’t Ask Me What I Do. Ask Me Why. It’s About Sustainable Value.
- The ABCs of Climate Resilience: Assessing Climate Risk
- Weighing the Benefits of Behavior Change
- So what’s the big deal with storytelling in sustainability?
Read: Roadmap for Sustainability Engagement
Find out how to engage your business community in Sustainability Today!