Christine Bevilacqua joined REV in 2015 and is currently coaching two Circles in San Diego, working with organizations such as the San Diego County Office of Education, Hilton Gaslamp, Genomics Institute, United Way and Family Health Centers. In this first “Get to Know” series blog, we asked Christine about her experiences in sustainability and as a REV coach.
Page 1 of 11
Recent Blog Posts
- How Your Business Can Make a Sustainable Difference During the Holidays (and Beyond)
- Don’t Ask Me What I Do. Ask Me Why. It’s About Sustainable Value.
- The ABCs of Climate Resilience: Assessing Climate Risk
- Weighing the Benefits of Behavior Change
- So what’s the big deal with storytelling in sustainability?
Read: Roadmap for Sustainability Engagement
Find out how to engage your business community in Sustainability Today!